Short Term Medical Insurance
Using Short Term Medical Insurance as an Alternative to an Obamacare Health Plan
Many people didn’t get or can’t get an Obamacare plan, for a variety of reasons, or they didn’t keep the plan they signed up for.
Does that describe you?
You don’t have to be without protection.
Getting insurance is about finding a balance between coverage that lets you sleep well at night and premiums that let you eat during the day.
To speak directly to an agent: Call 503-828-1970
Using Gap Insurance As An Inexpensive Alternative to Obamacare
- Cash Benefits are paid directly to you
- $15,000 of accident coverage, with just a $100/yr deductible, can be as little as 80 cents a day.
- Emergency and Follow Up Care Covered
- $80,000 in Critical Illness Coverage can be as little as 50 cents a day.
- Benefits paid in full upon diagnosis. You don’t have to pay it back if you recover.
- Plans Backed by Best-in-class ‘A’ Rated Carriers
- Covered benefits are paid the same way whether in or outside the broad and highly accessible provider network
For rates, brochures, or to apply for Gap Coverage call us today at 503-828-1970
How soon can I start my coverage?
Your coverage can start tomorrow! If you submit your application and credit card payment today by Internet, fax or e-mail, coverage will begin tomorrow. Otherwise, your coverage will begin on the day following the date we receive your completed application and payment or on the date you requested on the application, whichever is later.
Does gap medical insurance meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act?
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.