In House Health Insurance Sales Representative:
We are looking to expand our outstanding and fun sales team!
We provide warm and hot leads at no cost to you, utilizing the top CRM system in the industry.
Our growing company has a strong local presence and is gaining a national presence, which brings lucrative opportunities for motivated sales people.
If you are hard-working, career-oriented and motivated to succeed then this is the opportunity for you.
- Must have up to date and current state licenses needed to solicit products during employment.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (word processing, email, internet browser)
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and move up to 15 pounds at a time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fielding inbound calls and making outbound calls to solicit and sell products where available, or if unlicensed, transferring live call directly to available Agents.
- Customer servicing previously sold clients in order to increase client retention.
- Work directly with the General Manager and Sales General Manager in order to diagnose inefficiencies in the sales tools.
- Enter data into a CRM system post-enrollment and take adequate notes per client discussions.
- Be at the office on time and take required breaks.
- Keep the company’s best interest in mind at all times
- Keep workspace clean and professional at all times
- Selling offered insurance to the consumer, stay up to with product knowledge and applicable training
- Participate in coaching sessions with General Manager and Sales General Manager
- Perform and complete tasks as assigned from management staff and superiors
- Do necessary legal requirements to renew insurance licenses before expiration dates
Compensation and Benefits:
· We offer a competitive base wage, in addition to some of the highest uncapped commission structures including cash spiffs and bonus incentives. Unlimited income potential!
Average Income Earnings:
· $40,000 – $80,000 for first-year sales representatives. Even more potential as you build your customer base.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
For additional assistance or inquiries please contact the hiring Manager Mark Meadows at 503-468-3132.