PacificSource Health Plans Online Rates
PacificSource Health Plans in Oregon Instant Online Rates and Applications
PacificSource Health Plans
At PacificSource we’re anything but a typical health plan. Because we’re an independent, not-for-profit organization, we’re able to focus on helping you get the care you need – not on delivering financial benefits to shareholders. We do that by building strong partnerships with the hospitals and healthcare professionals in your community who share our commitment to delivering high quality, affordable healthcare.
We also do that by taking good care of you, as we’ve done for others for more than 80 years. We’re here to help if you’re ready to stop smoking or shed extra pounds. We have programs to keep kids fit, seniors healthy, and pregnant moms at their best. You’ll find a real, live person on the other end of the phone, nurses to help you face healthcare challenges, and customer service representatives who demonstrate that helping you is our greatest reward.
PacificSource offers health and dental plans for individuals and families, small companies, and large organizations. To learn more about us, please visit PacificSource.com.
PacificSource Health Plans Health Care Network and Coverage
PacificSource Health Plans Subsidiaries
No-Cost Extras for PacificSource Members
Our plans include many no-cost extras. Watch our video for more information.
As a PacificSource member, you’ll appreciate:
- InTouch for Members. Our secure Web site lets you track your claims, deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums, preauthorizations, referrals, and more.
- InTouch Health Manager. Powered by WebMD®, Health Manager is an online health and wellness center with personalized information, health risk assessments, and tools to help you make the most of your health.
- Assist America® Global Emergency Services. If you experience a medical emergency 100 or more miles from home, Assist America is on call to coordinate your care and help ensure you get the treatment you need.
- Hospital-based education classes. You can receive reimbursement up to $50 per class (up to $150 a year) for eligible health and wellness class offered by hospitals (some limitations apply; contact us for more information).
- Prenatal Program. If you’re expecting, our Prenatal Program will help reduce the risk of premature birth through education and one-on-one nurse support by phone.
- Tobacco cessation program. Quit for Life® gives you the help you need to kick tobacco for good with nicotine replacement therapy and one-on-one phone support.
- Caremark® Prescription Discount Program. Just show your PacificSource ID card at a Caremark network pharmacy and you’ll receive a discount on any drugs not covered by your plan.
PacificSource coverage also includes medical management programs and services for those with more intensive medical needs.
- Our Nurse Case Managers work individually with members needing specific help to manage their healthcare. When appropriate, they work in collaboration with you and your healthcare providers to coordinate your care and achieve optimal quality of life and financial outcomes.
- Our AccordantCare rare disease management and specialty pharmacy programs provide individual support and coordination for our members with certain rare diseases.
- Our Condition Support Program offers education and support to members with asthma, diabetes, heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary artery disease, or juvenile diabetes. Condition Management is available to members insured by large employer groups (those with 51 or more employees), and members on portability policies. Contact us for more information.
With an 80-year history and reputation for taking great care of people, PacificSource Health Plans delivers healthcare solutions to businesses and individuals throughout the Northwest. PacificSource is an independent, not-for-profit community health plan that values partnership, service excellence, community, and personal relationships.
- We offer employers a wide range of group medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision benefits. Learn more about our plans.
- We meet the needs of individuals and families with comprehensive individual health plans. Learn more about our plans.
- PacificSource coverage includes a wide range of no-cost extras designed to help you make the most of your health plan.
- We are the statewide health plan for Oregon’s Healthy KidsConnect program.
- Through our sister company, PacificSource Community Health Plans, Inc., we offer Medicare Advantage Plans under the name PacificSource Medicare.
- Through our sister company, PacificSource Community Solutions, Inc., we offer Medicaid plans.
- The PacificSource family of companies serves more than 300,000 individuals and 5,700 employer clients throughout the Northwest.
- We are based in Eugene, Oregon, with regional offices throughout Oregon, Idaho, Washington, and Montana. Learn more about our locations.
- Our provider network includes 46,300 participating healthcare practitioners and facilities in the Pacific Northwest.
- Through our subsidiaries, we provide third-party administration of self-funded employee benefit plans, flexible spending accounts, HRAs, and COBRA plans. Learn more about our subsidiary companies.
- Together, the PacificSource family of companies employs about 700 people in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, and Montana.
We’re about helping people.
For us, healthcare goes far beyond insurance. It means providing programs that help you stay well so you can live well. It means providing financial and volunteer support for local charities that improve the quality of life in your community. And it means supporting and collaborating with other like-minded organizations—like the 100% Access Coalition, the Archimedes Movement, HealthMatters, and the state of Oregon’s HealthyKids program—to help ensure everyone has access to necessary healthcare. Learn more about our commitment to the communities we serve.