LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon
Lifewise Quotes Instant Online Rates and Applications
We’re committed to helping you make the right health plan choices for you and your family. The last day to enroll in a 2013 health plan is December 14, 2013. Your 2013 plan will be effective December 15, 2013. However, due to changes required by Healthcare Reform, your 2013 plan will discontinue on March 31, 2013. If you purchase a 2013 plan, we will mail you information on the discontinuation and your 2014 plan options.
Getting your preventive exams, screenings and immunizations are the best way to help you and your family stay healthy. These important screenings help your doctors detect diseases early when they are easiest to treat. All of our plans cover a wide range of preventive exams, screenings, and immunizations.
In addition to preventive care, you’ll also get coverage for naturopathy, acupuncture and chiropractic service; as well as access to member discounts on health products and services, including gym memberships.
After deciding which date you want to start coverage, review the plan descriptions below for more information about your coverage options:
- Plan Brochure – a comparison of plan benefits
- Rate Brochure – monthly rates for each plan
- Enrollment Application – be sure to review Eligibility and Enrollment information before you apply.
Important Information – how healthcare reform affects this plan
Starting in 2014 health plans must comply with new rules under healthcare reform. As a result, members will not be able to remain on this plan after March 31, 2014. Here’s what you need to know:
- LifeWise is offering a range of new plans that meet healthcare reform requirements so you can choose the new plan that best suits you and your family. These new plans will offer coverage effective January 1, 2014 and beyond.
- We will give you the option to choose a new plan or, we can automatically move you to a comparable plan with LifeWise. You will not have to answer any health questions or go through any kind of screening to move to a new plan.
- If you become a member of this plan, you will receive more information about your options in the mail.
For more information about how these changes affect your healthcare coverage, speak to your producer or call our sales team on 800-290-1278.
Medical and Dental Plans
Great essential coverage.
A good choice if you want a low rate and more up-front coverage for routine care.
This plan covers your first three office visits at copay only, and it covers generic prescriptions and has a supplemental accident benefit.
View WiseValue Plus plan details.
WiseValue Plus Rx™
More coverage for the services you use the most.
A nice choice with a low rate and up-front coverage for your first four visits to a primary care provider at copay. Plus, it covers four visits to specialists at copay. This plan also has a supplemental accident benefit and covers brand-name and generic drugs.
View WiseValue Plus Rx plan details.
Widest range of covered benefits.
This benefit-rich plan gives you up-front coverage for your first four visits to a primary care provider at the lowest copay. Plus, you get coverage for unlimited visits to specialists at copay. This plan also covers brand-name and generic drugs, vision, maternity and has a supplemental accident benefit. A nice option if you’re looking to cover all your bases.
View WiseOptimum plan details.
HSA-qualified health plan.
This plan offers great essential coverage and the chance to save money pre-tax for future healthcare expenses. This plan covers office visits, prescriptions, and most other common services at deductible then coinsurance.
View WiseHSA plan details.
Consult the HSA Generic Preventive List to see if your drug is included in this benefit.
Dental Copay Plan
LifeWise has a dental plan you can add to your health plan to round out your benefits. There are two deductible options to choose from and then you pay a specific copay for each of over 200 covered dental services.
View Dental Copay plan details.
- Sample Benefit Booklet
- Prescription Drug Search – see if your drugs are covered
- Supplemental Plan Information
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage